You will discover how to increase your YouTube subscriber count in 2024 by reading this essay.
In actuality:
I employed precisely these tactics to take my channel from having no subscribers to 4.4K
And I'll demonstrate for you how I accomplished it today.
and how to carry out the same action
1• POWER PLAYLIST
Similar to standard playlists are "Power Playlists." but superior.
This is precisely how they operate:
As you can see, most playlists are subject-based.
Here’s an example from my channel
As you can see, the playlist's title is a result
2•Publish Long Videos
We conducted the largest-ever research of YouTube ranking determinants a while back
Eleven criteria that could aid in a video's ranking in YouTube's search engine were examined in that study.
And we discovered an unexpected thing:
Longer videos rank better in YouTube’s search results
As you can see, my video is almost 13 minutes long
And for good reason—it is the first video on YouTube when searching for the term "SEO
3•Promote Videos In Your End Screen
The situation is as follows:Someone is more inclined to subscribe if they watch more of your videos.
The query is:
How do you have viewers watch two, five, or even ten of your videos?
Use your End Screen to promote another video.
This is an illustration from my channel
A TON MORE views and subscribers have resulted from this straightforward "Next Video
Here's how to accomplish the same task:
First, allot ten seconds at the conclusion of your videos for your End Screen.
This is how mine appears in the uncut video file Then, use YouTube’s End Screen editor to add a link to a related video
4•Use a Brand Watermark
It's likely that you are aware that you can brand your films with a watermark
Regretfully, the majority of branding watermarks receive little attention.
As an illustration...
I used to watermark every video I made with this
Also, compared to my previous watermark, my new one brought in 70% more subscribers
5•Focus On Video Quality
When I first launched my YouTube channel, I kept coming across the same advice:
"You need to regularly upload videos to your channel in order to grow it."
Unfortunately, posting a ton of videos online is rarely effective.
Let me clarify:
I released videos on my channel on a regular basis when I first started.
However, nobody paid attention to them.
Furthermore, not even one of the few viewers of my videos bothered to subscribe
I therefore chose to alter my strategy.
I made the decision to put quality above quantity.
And it was a really successful "quality over quantity" strategy for my YouTube videos.
In the present day, my channel receives over 124k monthly views from just 92 videos
6•Reply To Every Comment
Getting more subscribers can be done in a simpler way than this.
Actually, according to internal statistics from YouTube, there is a direct link between subscribers and comment replying
Why is this beneficial?
Indeed, the majority of YouTubers never respond to comments.
It implies that when you do, you immediately stand out.
That’s why I do my best to reply to as many comments as I can. (Especially shortly after I upload a new video
7•Write a Compelling Channel Description
Regretfully, the majority of channel descriptions like this
Assume that you are going to sign up for that channel.
Will you be rushing to hit the subscribe button after reading that description?
Most likely not.
Compare that inadequate explanation to this one
Do you notice the difference?
This page about us functions because it
explains the purpose of the channel and provides you with essential information about it, such as the upload schedule.
Has a compelling call to action to sign up
You can use the following template to create your own Channel Description
For instance, I included a few different pertinent terms that viewers of YouTube might use.
such as "content marketing," "link building," and "SEO."
8•Try “Hearting” Comments
It's simple to highlight fantastic remarks from your community with Creator Hearts
Here's when it gets interesting...
The person you heart a comment on receives a notification (and maybe an email):
And according to YouTube’s own data
Yes, it is correct:
Clicks on heart notifications are 300% higher than normal.
Thus, if someone makes a thoughtful comment, show them some love
This will direct people back to your video, as you just seen. and give them a HIGH probability of subscribing
9•Embed YouTube Videos In Blog Posts
A MASSIVE untapped source of views and subscriptions is your blog.
Why?
It's obvious that someone enjoys your content if they are reading it.
which implies that they are eager to subscribe.
I use a lot of videos in my blog entries because of this.
Occasionally, the entire process or tip is made up in the video
However, I also include videos so that readers can get more information from the post
In any case, more people see my films thanks to these embeds.
and not just any old individuals.
Those who are most likely to subscribe to my channel are seeing my videos.
10•Promote Your Channel
When you write a blog post, podcast episode, or Instagram Story in the future, consider these questions:
"How can I get viewers of this content to subscribe to my channel?"
For instance, every lead magnet I create has a link to my channel
However, I also include videos so that readers can get more information from the post
In any case, more people see my films thanks to these embeds.
and not just any old individuals.
Those who are most likely to subscribe to my channel are seeing my videos.
11•Promote Your Channel
When you write a blog post, podcast episode, or Instagram Story in the future, consider these questions:
"How can I get viewers of this content to subscribe to my channel?"
For instance, every lead magnet I create has a link to my channel
However, I also include videos so that readers can get more information from the post
In any case, more people see my films thanks to these embeds.
and not just any old individuals.
Those who are most likely to subscribe to my channel are seeing my videos.
12•Promote Your Channel
When you write a blog post, podcast episode, or Instagram Story in the future, consider these questions:
"How can I get viewers of this content to subscribe to my channel?"
For instance, every lead magnet I create has a link to my channel
However, I also include videos so that readers can get more information from the post
In any case, more people see my films thanks to these embeds.
and not just any old individuals.
Those who are most likely to subscribe to my channel are seeing my videos.
13•Promote Your Channel
When you write a blog post, podcast episode, or Instagram Story in the future, consider these questions:
"How can I get viewers of this content to subscribe to my channel?"
For instance, every lead magnet I create has a link to my channel
However, I also include videos so that readers can get more information from the post
In any case, more people see my films thanks to these embeds.
and not just any old individuals.
Those who are most likely to subscribe to my channel are seeing my videos.
14•Promote Your Channel
When you write a blog post, podcast episode, or Instagram Story in the future, consider these questions:
"How can I get viewers of this content to subscribe to my channel?"
For instance, every lead magnet I create has a link to my channel
However, I also include videos so that readers can get more information from the post
In any case, more people see my films thanks to these embeds.
and not just any old individuals.
Those who are most likely to subscribe to my channel are seeing my videos.
15•Promote Your Channel
When you write a blog post, podcast episode, or Instagram Story in the future, consider these questions:
"How can I get viewers of this content to subscribe to my channel?"
For instance, every lead magnet I create has a link to my channel











2 Comments
Nice stopwatch
ReplyDeleteNice work
ReplyDelete